Apply online for CET 2019 , Dibrugarh Univesity
- Online Application portal activates on : 10.05.2019
- Last Date for Submission of the online Application : 10.06.2019
- Date of the B.Ed. CET, 2019 : 30.06.2019
- Date for Declaration of the Result : by 15.07.2019
All the applicants are invited for appearing in the common Entrance Test (cet) 2019. which is under the dibrugarh university that will be on 30.06.2019
- ELIGIBILITY- All the applicants who are going to apply must have a 50 % marks ( aggregate) degree either in Bachelors degree or in Masters degree in Science /Social Science OR Bachelor’s in Eingeering / or any other University recognized by Dibrugarh University with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks .
- ** A candidate securing 50% marks or more in the Honours / Major subject
but less than 50 % in aggregate in all the courses / papers of the Bachelor’s
degree will not be eligible for admission to B.Ed. programme, as the
requirement is 50% marks in the aggregate.
(b) Candidate must clear the B.Ed. Common Entrance Test conducted by the
University for that academic session.
(a) There will be statutory reservation under various categories as follows:
SC – 7%
ST (P) – 10%
ST (H) – 5%
OBC/MOBC – 15%
PWD – 3% (candidates who are very
negligibly disabled by visual deficiency and the like, shall not be
eligiblefor consideration under this reserved category)
D. Application Procedure for the B.Ed. CET 2019
1. Online Registration for submission of Application Form will begin from
10.05.2019.Application for B.Ed. CET 2019 is through online mode only. No other
means of application is accepted. The last date for submission of application is
10.06.2019 (till 5.00 P.M.)
2. For submission of the Online Application Form, intending candidates are advised to
follow the following instructions:
a) The candidate shall be required to register in the portal www.dibru.online by
entering Full Name, Username, Password and a Mobile Number to login. The
candidate will get an “Activation Code” in the Mobile Number which is to be
entered for Activation.
b) After Activation, the candidates shall be required to log in with his/ her user name
and password and shall be required to fill up the Online Application Form with
correct and appropriate information.
c) The applicants shall be required to pay the B.Ed. CET Fee of Rs. 700/- only
through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/
Internet Banking during the submission of form.No other mode of payment is
d) The applicants can save and review the information entered before submission,
which can be edited on subsequent login. However, after Submission, editing of
information shall not be possible.
e) On submission of the Online Application Form by an applicant, an Admit Card
with a Unique Number shall be generated against each successful submission of
the Application. The Candidates shall have to take a print out of the Admit Card
and bring to the Examination Hall on the Date of the Test for verification.
f) The Submission of Online Application Forms shall be automatically closed after the last
LOOK INTO THE ADVERTISEMENT CLICK HERE